Peach

In the world of Vanadiel, there stays an adventurer. She runs through this world, getting stronger each day..and here, it documents her adventure...Come join her, in Final Fantasy XI (FFXI), an online gaming community!

Monday, November 15, 2004

Weapon Skill Notorious Monsters (WSNM)

Was running around aimlessly when Darkx asked whether I can help him with his Weapon Skill Notorious Monster Fight. How could I reject someone who always help me? :)

However, Peach felt a little "out-of-place" as the other players in the 2 party alliance are all above 72. I was wondering how much can I help? haha!

Another shock came as the alliance, set up by a cute jp taru, were actually planning for FIVE WSNM fights! Peach needs her beauty sleep T-T

We set off shortly after Felixsky arrived. We went to the locations in this order : Gustav Tunnel (Dagger) - Zi'Tah (Great Axe) - Ro'Maeve (Club) - Den of Rancor (Scythe) - Quicksands Cave (Sword)

Of all these places, it's the 1st time Peach enter Ro'Maeve and Den of Rancor. Evil places!!

The alliance had 2 deaths in Den of Rancor (before the fight!), imagine even lvl 70+ suffers in Den. Haiz.

Den of Rancor (Scythe) :
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ro'Maeve (Club) :
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Zi'Tah (Great Axe) :
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Quicksands (Sword) :
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The NMs are really hard! They resist most of the magic and my strongest spell deal less than 100! I rather heal than to waste my mp on useless damage T-T Each fight gave me about 40-60 XP!

Though I feel that I did not contribute much to the fights (just some heals, status cure, sneak + invisible and of course D2s), I am still glad that I join this trip. It's an eyeopener, and it's fun to see the new places. I am also glad that I did not become a liability to the alliance and gave them any trouble. Cheers for own sneak and invisible spell and own supply of silent oil (much needed in Ro'meave!) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home