Peach

In the world of Vanadiel, there stays an adventurer. She runs through this world, getting stronger each day..and here, it documents her adventure...Come join her, in Final Fantasy XI (FFXI), an online gaming community!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

It is just a Game

I was told today, It is just a game. I agree.

How I envy Zaan, Iio. They have such good buddys who will stay by their side for adventures. How I wish, I was one of them. But I am not. I have to create my party of buddys, but it never is easy.

Throughout this one year, I have seen many. Many places I left my footsteps, many cities I left my name. But I know I have not seen all. But, where can I find that someone-s who are willing to see all with me? But I was told, it is just a game.

If it is just a game, why are you angry when someone hitch a ride?

If it is just a game, why are you cursing when the party is full of newbies instead of teaching them?

If it is just a game, why are you disappointed with failures in missions/quests, with level-down, with kissing the soil?

Is "it is just a game" a good excuse? Or a good consolation?

YES, this is just a game. But in this game, it brings out your character. Whether you are selfish, or a born-leader, or responsible, or committed, or greedy, or helpful, or a leecher, or whatever you can be called in the whole world, thr truth is, the game brings out what you are in real. Why escape from the reality from a game? In game, or out game, you will be who you are. The character in you shows.

It's never easy to try organising events, especially to some who are not committed and willing. No more, Peach promise. No more. 'Cos Peach understands : "It is just a game". A Chinese proverb said, if a man doesnt look after himself, no one will, not even the heaven or the earth.

It's just a game.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 am, Blogger Cesarea said…

    Well, I do appreciate your effort to organize such an event. But not everyone will have the same thinking as you and me. People do pay for their own game, we just cannot ask for commitment from them, if they don't really want to.

    Yes, it is just a game. But it should be a game to enjoy with your friends. Do forget there are friends who committed and answered to your call. Let's work together to get through these 3 crags, as it requires more ppl to finish it. And then let's adventure^^. Now I was also a bit lost and tired, I also didn't know what is my goal to pursue in FFXI.(maybe farm enough gil for haubergeon? ^^;)

    Just send me a tell whenever you want to go adventure. (I could go as war/rdm for invi and sneak) I would be glad to join you^^.

    So cheer up! Don't give up!

     
  • At 10:46 am, Blogger Peach said…

    Iio, Thanks for all the trouble..LOL. I found your blog! Go on and post! :)

    Guys, Thanks for the encouragement!

    Last crag that we need to clear.. looking forward to see the buffolos!

    Zaan, Iio, meet you at Chap 2 ^^ soon....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home