Peach

In the world of Vanadiel, there stays an adventurer. She runs through this world, getting stronger each day..and here, it documents her adventure...Come join her, in Final Fantasy XI (FFXI), an online gaming community!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Goodbye Darkserge!



Yet another close buddy leaving Seraph to seek new adventure in Remora. Darkserge, the one who guide me when I first started the game. The one who gave me items out from his own pockets without asking for it to be returned. The one who remembers that I need alot of high levels help for my AF3 and helped me organised it. The one who remembers Peach for avatar quests. The only one who I know in-game and in real-life.....

This Campfire photo was taken in Dec 2003. It was the best photo that I had taken. When I look at it each time, it just reminds me of all the things we did when we just started out adventuring. Thanks Serge! And all the best in Remora!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home