Peach

In the world of Vanadiel, there stays an adventurer. She runs through this world, getting stronger each day..and here, it documents her adventure...Come join her, in Final Fantasy XI (FFXI), an online gaming community!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

A Deep Bow from Moogle

I stepped into my house, Moogle looked at me with his pitiful eyes...

Peach : You need to leave me for a while again?
Moogle : Yes...Kupo
Peach : Ok, take a break then
Moogle : Thank you Master, Kupo! But but..can I have a Raptor Mantle & a Wool hat for my friends?
Peach : How can I reject you, Moogle? You helped me day and night, taking care of my belongings 24/7, how can i reject you? I buy it straight away.
Moogle : Thank you my kind master! Kupo~

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home